CACHE Level 3 Technical Award, Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education
The Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) will enable you to gain the knowledge and experience which will allow you to work with children from birth to 5 years.
The course consists of the fourteen units below and two controlled assessments:
- Child development from conception to seven years.
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children.
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Understanding children’s additional needs
- Observation, assessment and planning
- Supporting emergent literacy
- Supporting emergent mathematics
- Preparing for school readiness
- International perspectives
- Reflective practice for professional development
- Professional partnerships in early years
- Professional Practice Portfolio
You will also be required to attend work placement covering a variety of ages.
The Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education enables you to enter the workforce as an Early Years Educator or access Higher Education to continue your studies. Various job roles include:
- Early year’s educator.
- Practitioner in day nurseries, nursey schools and reception classes.
- Preschool worker.
- Home based childminder
Course books are required, which can be borrowed for a whole year from the library.
If you have any questions about our courses please contact the Admissions team on 0800 3892 947 or via e-mail to email@example.com
and we will arrange for a curriculum specialist to respond to your enquiry