Enrolling every Wednesday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
How to enrol
If you receive an offer from us, you will be given a date and time slot on your confirmation letter to come and enrol. You must attend on this day in order to claim your place on the course. All other places on courses are filled up on a first come, first served basis.
To keep coronavirus risk level low and to maintain social distancing, it is vital that you attend enrolment at your given time slot. Contact us if you need to rearrange at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are wishing to apply for A-Levels, we recommend that you arrive as early as possible as places on competitive courses fill up very quickly.
You will need:
- You must have completed an online application form (if you have not yet applied, you can apply online)
- Your original GCSE / college results
- A completed electronic reference from your current school/college
- An original passport if living in the UK.
- If you are an EU or an overseas national, you must bring proof of a residence card clearly indicating settled or pre-settled status.
Enrolment Hotline – Call 0203 137 5321
The enrolment hotline will be open from Thursday 25th August at 09:00am
Please call us for any enrolment queries on this number. Calls will be busy, and you may be held in a queue. Unfortunately, we are not able to enrol you over the phone.
I’ve been offered a place but can I change my subjects?
I did not apply to your college what shall I do?
If you would like to enrol at BSix College, you need to apply online beforehand to speed up the process. Please come along on any of the enrolment days and remember to bring your results, reference and eligibility documents. Last entrance is at 4pm.
I did not get my grades what shall I do?
What do I need to enrol?
- a completed application form (if you have not yet applied, you can apply online)
- your original GCSE / college results
- a signed and stamped reference from your current school college (download digital reference form)
- original passport if living in the UK.
- If you are EU or an overseas national, you must bring proof of a residence card clearly indicating settled or pre-settled status.