College Designated Safeguarding Officers
We are committed to ensuring all our learners are in a safe and secure environment. We have a dedicated team of staff you can contact at any time.
To ensure all our students are safe we:
- Practice safe staff recruitment and check the suitability of staff and volunteers that work with students.
- Raise awareness of child protection, vulnerable adults and safeguarding through staff training sessions.
- Implement policies and procedures for identifying and reporting cases, or suspected cases, of abuse against a young person or vulnerable adult.
- Support young students or vulnerable adults who have been subjected to abuse.
- Listen to and support our students to ensure their learning environment is safe and welcoming.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact a staff member listed below:
Vice Principal Student Services: Kishan Pithia
Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager: Lisa Novelli
Deputy Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager: Liam Broom
Student Welfare Officer: Salma Asokomhe
Behaviour Mentor: Reaz Rahman
College Counsellor: Hafsa Ali
Learning Mentor: Eva Doubravska
Sports Coordinator: Stevland Angus
Assistant Principal Student Recruitment and Development: Rebekah Westgate