We are committed to ensuring all our learners are in a safe and secure environment. We have a dedicated team of staff you can contact at any time.
To ensure all our students are safe we:
- Practice safe staff recruitment and check the suitability of staff and volunteers that work with students.
- Raise awareness of child protection, vulnerable adults and safeguarding through staff training sessions.
- Implement policies and procedures for identifying and reporting cases, or suspected cases, of abuse against a young person or vulnerable adult.
- Support young students or vulnerable adults who have been subjected to abuse.
- Listen to and support our students to ensure their learning environment is safe and welcoming.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact a staff member listed below:
New national website to support families in spotting early signs of radicalisation and extremism https://actearly.uk/
If you’re under 18 and a nude image or video of you has been shared online, you can report it and to be removed from the internet. Visit childline.org.uk
BSix Sixth Form College is participating in a project with the London Metropolitan Police called Operation Encompass. This is a national initiative that helps to safeguard children/young people who may have been exposed to domestic abuse.