Results Days 2020
13 August 2020 A-level and Level 3 BTEC Results day
20 August 2020 GCSE and Level 2 BTEC Results day
The College will send results to each student via their College student email address at 8:00am. It is important that students check their email on the day.
UCAS Clearing Guidance – You can call the College on results day for UCAS Clearing support only by calling the Clearing Hotline: 0203 137 5322
For all other exam or results queries, you must use the form below:
Support for London Higher Education Clearing is published on this link and will be updated as soon as universities release their clearing details.
Centre Assessed Grades
Download the BSix College Centre Assessed Grades Policy Here
Below are links to help explain the government and exam boards’ policies on, and approach to how, grades and results were calculated for the 2019/2020 academic year due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will update this page as and when we receive more information.
Please click on the following links to read more:
· Ofqual Student Guide to Centre Assessment Grades.
· Coronavirus (COVID-19): cancellation of GCSEs, AS and A levels in 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions.
· Summer 2020 grades for GCSE, AS and A level, Extended Project Qualification and Advanced Extension Award in maths.
· Infographic outlining the process for awarding GCSEs, AS and A levels summer 2020.
· Summer 2020 results for vocational, technical and other qualifications.
· Infographic on the process for awarding calculated results for BTEC Nationals, BTEC L1/2 Firsts, BTEC L1/2 Tech Awards and BTEC L2 & L3 Technical qualifications summer 2020.
· Understanding how we calculated Functional Skills results for summer 2020
· Support for Further Education students and their parents.
· Frequently Asked Questions for BTEC students.
· Information on the exam boards’ standardisation process.
· More information from the OCR awarding body.
· More information for EDUQAS awarding body.
· Information for UCAS applicants.